The goal of this Biblical Integration Essay Assignment is for you to know God in a deeper way after you are done than when you started. You will write a 1,500-word Biblical Integration Essay Assignment that examines an ethical issue and applies the provided biblical integration model to arrive at a biblical worldview of that issue and, more importantly, arrive at a deeper understanding of who God is in terms of our relationship with Him. The instructions below describe what is required to complete this Biblical Integration Essay Assignment.
Select one of the following ethical issues as it relates to ERP systems:
4. Property rights
5. Green computing
6. Compliance issues (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.)
With the chosen ethical issue as a context, write a 1,500-word Biblical Integration Essay Assignment that answers the following four questions in clearly marked sections:
1. Who is God (i.e., what are His characteristics/attributes that apply to the context)?
2. What biblical principles or commands apply to the context?
3. What should our response be, based on who God is and His principles/commands? Your answer should really be one of 3 options: affirm what the secular worldview says as true, reject what the secular worldview says as false, or redeem the secular worldview by more closely aligning it with the principles and commands of Scripture.
4. Who is God (i.e., now that you see how God’s principles have informed your response, how does that change your relationship with Him)?
Your Biblical Integration Essay Assignment must use a minimum of 5 biblical references to support your key points, but avoid quoting long passages of Scripture. The idea is to write the essay in your own words, but substantiate your thoughts with biblical support.
Be sure to review the Biblical Integration Essay Grading Rubric before beginning this Biblical Integration Essay Assignment.