The paper will include:
- A description of the organization and its target market/customer base. Identify the primary stakeholders. If available to the public, include the vision and mission statement.
- A detailed analysis of one challenge facing the leadership of the organization. How is this challenge affecting the organization?
- A discussion on how the challenge was addressed by the leadership team of the organization. Was there a more effective way to address the challenge?
- A recommendation for future leaders to avoid encountering a similar challenge. The future leaders can be for any organization that you want to knowledge share with.
- The tools a leader would require to be effective in dealing with the issue. For example, this can include technology, equipment, and/or human resources.
- Suggestions for overcoming the challenge based on contemporary leadership thought. This should be based on research and include scholarly sources to support your suggestions.
- A strategy for overcoming the challenge.
- Outside research and concepts discussed to justify the suggestions and strategy used to deal with the challenge in the organization.
- Eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page or reference page) and formatted according to APA style, as outlined in your approved style guide.
- A minimum of 4 references that are used and cited in the paper
The outline below will guide you in writing this paper