Apply what you have learned about Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, and demonstrate the ability to develop a holistic plan of care, incorporating Telehealth and defining assessment and intervention of specific population incorporating unique attributes of populations for health promotion, wellness preservation, and maintenance of function across the health-illness continuum.
Develop a case study and a plan of care, incorporating current mobile App technology:
- Select a population. Define your population by gender, age, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, spiritual need, and healthcare need. Apply concepts learned in course to identify healthcare needs specific to the population and access to care. Also use at least two references within the five years.
- Develop a case study for a patient in your chosen population.
- Define a provider level of care that includes telehealth, alternative therapies, and mobile App technology discussed in this class. Describe how telehealth could impact the care delivery of this patient.
Hint: Concise, condensed information, with specifics and details about population and unique needs with a plan for meeting these needs should be considered. Incorporate the content you have learned in this course.
- Due: Wednesday, June 16
- Length: 3 pages not including the title page and references page
- Format: APA, 7th edition format is to be observed (12 pt., 1” margins, Times New Roman)
- Research: Two references within the last five years
- Please keep the Turnitin report as close to 15% as possible or not over 15%.
Population of choice: Adolescent boys ages 13-18
Concept: Increasing the proportion of adolescents who participate in daily school physical education
Preferred websites: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), National Center for Health Statistics, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, The National Campaign, US Department of Health and Human Services, National Library of Medicine/National Center for Biotechnology Information