- Continue your work to support the development and implementation of the new Service Department for Appliance Warehouse.
In MindTap, review the Appliance Warehouse Case, and do the following:
- Read the Before You Begin Message and the Module 11 Appliance Warehouse Webmail Client Emails. Read the messages to help determine the tasks you must complete.
- Review and analyze the weekly Appliance Warehouse case study content and resources.
- Create a 2- to 3-page document (to submit in Blackboard) to support the Appliance Warehouse Service Plan that includes the following:
- Testing Plan: Create a testing plan to manage the systems through QA standards. Include a testing plan for each part of the new service you’ve identified, such as, scheduling, invoicing, and reporting. For each part identified, include in your testing plan an action to be tested, along with an expected outcome.
- Implementation Plan: Indicate whether you will use parallel, direct, phased, or pilot changeover strategies. Explain your reasoning. For Implementation recommendations, refer to section 11.9, “Installation,” in Ch. 11 of Systems Analysis and Design.
- Training Plan: Indicate what a training plan would include for affected employees, such as appointment setters, technicians, management, and the parts department. Include a plan for all employees (or specific departments) affected by the new system implementation.