What’s a Case Study?
- A case study focuses on a particular person or instance that demonstrates the research theory.
What’s Your Purpose?
- You will examine a fictional character in a story to determine whether this character is or is not emotionally intelligent.
- Choose from one of the attached stories and demonstrate your ability to apply the theory of emotional intelligence (EI) to a fictional character using evidence from your chosen story.
Through your case study, you will demonstrate your ability to
- Create a main idea.
- Organize your ideas for logical sequence.
- Select the strongest evidence.
- Integrate, cite, and explicate evidence.
- Create a thorough discussion of evidence that shows your interpretation skills.