- How would you describe your pattern of media consumption?
- What media activities do you spend the most time doing?
- What is the total number of hours you spend consuming media content?
- How many hours include multitasking?
- How does your time-consuming media compare to the time you spend doing other things such as sleeping, eating, and exercising?
- Do you feel that your media consumption takes time away from doing other “important” things, such as doing homework, chores, work, etc.?
- What conclusions can you reach about the sources and perspective of your media content?
- What potential biases could you be exposed to?
- What recommendations would you make to broaden your menu of media consumption?
Critical Thinking: Media Consumption Self-Assessment: Inventory And Critique