Examples of data breaches are numerous and accelerating in frequency each day. There are many valuable lessons to learn from these breaches, that can help you begin to think about how to properly secure IT resources.
- Visit http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/worlds-biggest-data-breaches-hacks (Links to an external site.) or other sites on the Internet and find a recent data breach of interest to you.
- Summarize, in your own words, the victim, threat source, threat action (attack) and results in a written report (600 words or more required).
- Complete this assignment only after watching lecture 1.3 which teaches you about these concepts.
- Provide a simple list of references at the end (these references are included in the word count).
- Post your report to this assignment as a text entry (copy-paste from your Word or Google document)