The final paper is a summary and self-reflection on how knowledge acquired from this course can impact your future career decision/choice/development. It should be
In this paper, write about your thoughts about informatics over the entire course and address the following:
- What is informatics? (5 points)
- Which aspect(s) of informatics is new to you? (15 points)
- Were you aware of any informatics-related job opportunities before taking this course? (5 points)
- Does this course change your overview of the future job opportunities? and How? (10 points)
- What type of jobs do you plan to pursue after graduation? Is it going to be informatics related? (10 points)
Compose the paper in an essay format and do not just give answers in the bullet list. (5 points)
Please make your analytic points specific as this is your self-reflection. Reference anything that are not your own using APA style.
Which aspect(s) of informatics is new to you? for this question please write health informatics is new for me you can use following link for more information for health informatics
2. Use the following resources to learn about health informatics and possible career paths:
Save your paper in a Word file and name it as FinalPaper_FL where FL are your first and last name initials. The formatting of the paper should be of at least two pages long (references do not count), single line spacing, use a font size of minimum 10 points but no larger than 12 point. Set margins to 1 inch on all sides.