Articulate a moral dilemma wherein one has to show a specific virtue or virtues (it can be any virtue or virtues including honesty, courage, charity/generosity, compassion, etc.)
- What is the moral dilemma about?
- What virtue or virtues should be shown? (You are here selecting the best course of action)
- Why is that virtue or those virtues to be shown?
- How should the virtue or virtues be expressed, and why in that manner?
- Apply Aristotle’s golden mean to the dilemma.
- Tell us how the dilemma involves conflict moral duties (loyalty to community versus to self, professional versus familial duties, national or personal obligations).
The dilemma must be a situation in which a choice has to be made.
Be sure you told us why your chosen course of action was best.
cite in APA format and answering all questions but it should be half a pag