· Outline the general business model (i.e., how the business will make money).
· Describe your revenue model in terms of the revenue streams
· Examine your cost model and determine the key drivers of your costs
· Provide a simple income statement (review fig 9.2 (financial projections) in our textbook for more information)
· Identify the resources needed to start your business (i.e., capital, human resources, equipment, etc.)
· What is absolutely essential before a sale can be made?
· What don’t you have, but need?
· Names, positions, and a brief description (including qualifications) of all your group members and others identified under the “startup requirement” section.