This paper is based on the outline written before. I attached them below. You need to write about 4-5 pages. This is a paper, you can write long sentences to demonstrate your idea.
My assigned local store is Baskin-Robbins
Address: 202 E Highland Ave, San Bernardino, CA
Part 5 (Public Administration)
- Identify local, state, national or international laws or policies that will impact organizational operations including any:
- Environmental regulatory issues
- Planning and Zoning issues
- Employee compensation requirements and labor laws
- Licensing or permit requirements
- Impact of any international laws or protocols
- Community Engagement Plan
- Identify community organizations that may impact the organization.
- Identify government entities that will impact organizational activities.
- Identify local demographics and how they may impact the organization.
- Identify local, state and national organizations recommended to be joined or supported.
- Identify issues of Ethics or Corporate Social Responsibility that could impact organizational operations.
- Impact of product or service or employment plan
- Diversity Management Plan
- Social Equity issues, particularly those related to race or gender
Part 6 (Accounting and Finance)
Purpose of Financial Documents
· Demonstration to possible investors
· Provide a measure to actual results
· Risk evaluation
Types of Financial Documents
· Personal Financial Statement
· Sources and Uses of Funds
· Proforma Cash Flow Statement
· Income Statement
· Balance Sheet
· Common Size Financial Statement
· Three-year Income Projection
· Break-Even Analysis
· Financial Statement Analysis
· Liquidity Analysis
· Profitability Analysis
· Debt Measures
· Investment Measures (ROA and ROI)
Objectives and Goals
- Expected results
- Within course time frame
Strategic and Tactical Recommendations
- Strategy to accomplish goals
- The tactics to meet the strategic goals
- Explanation and justification of message
- Consistent layout design and mandatory inclusions
- Examples of message and graphics
- Explanation and justification of promotions
- Examples of promotional tools
- Media Chart of all running Marketing Communications advertising and promotions
- How will we measure the success?
- Benchmark and success measurement