This discussion is about human resource and operations management. Conduct research on current events relating to one of the unit concepts of interest to you. Then, share your findings in an initial post. Try to choose a concept that has not been, or is rarely, addressed by your classmates. Review peers’ findings and then engage in an active discussion to learn more about the topic at hand.
- Park LibraryLinks to an external site.
- Click on the Library Sources tab.
- Enter your topic in the search box.
- Click on full text, and you will find one, or several, articles to analyze.
Due Date (-1 point for each day late, not accepted if submitted after Sunday)
- Initial post by 11:59 p.m., Thursday, CT.
- Response post(s) by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, CT.
- Complete the unit readings.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, (-5 points if your source isn’t an article through Park’s library) that will illustrate that concept. Compose an analysis of that event or situation in the article that you selected.
- Initial Post
- Provide the name of your source (online journal)
- Provide an overview of the issue at hand
- Summarize the article
- Analyze the event or situation based on a concept covered in this unit.
- Support your response with at least one credible reference.