Excellent writers Hub will write your paper
Students will be expected to post their first initial Discussion Board posting by Friday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Tuesday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
A regional bank has decided to open an office overseas for serving businesses that are expanding internationally. Choose and research a location with a large financial center that you believe would be helpful to your customer base. Some examples include Tokyo, Japan; London, United Kingdom; and Sydney, Australia. Please discuss the following with your classmates:
- What are some cultural, political, and economic challenges of working in this environment?
- What different kinds of marketing strategies could the bank use overseas?
- Do you think the bank will be successful in international trade? Why or why not?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please complete the following questions:
- Are there any financial centers that might be a better choice? Why?
- Are there any reasons that the marketing strategies might not work?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?