Go to https://excellentwritershub.com/order to get your paper done.
Excellent writers Hub will write your paper
We must write case study under these headings specifically- step wise:
- Introduction or Case background information
- Defining the 1 problem only.
- Identifying the causes of the problem identified in step 2.
- Alternative solutions- propose at least 2, plus the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Decision or preferred solution- choose 1 from the alternative solutions mentioned in step 4 and justify why you prefer this solution over the other.
- Action plan and follow-up – discuss detailed action plans for how the decision or preferred solution should be implemented. Timelines should also be included.
- Conclusion – a closing paragraph to summarize the case and your discussions.
- References – must follow APA format.
- Report must contain at least 750 words up to a maximum of 1000 words.
- The solutions and discussions must focus on leadership principles and concepts learned in the course.
- Must write using an essay format, writing proper paragraphs.
- To get A and B level grades, you must demonstrate knowledge of leadership concepts, frameworks and studies within the content of the textbook and in-class explanations in your essay and provide a relevant set of recommendations, precisely targeting specific areas applicable to the case.
- Avoid general recommendations which could be applied to almost any leader/manager, followers/employees or organization.
- Report must include at least ONE in-text citation and reference including your textbook, specifically citing the leadership principle, framework or concept you are using to support either your identified issues, causes, solutions or action plans.
Hughes, R. L., Ginnett, R. C., & Curphy, G. J. (2018). Leadership: Enhancing the lessons of experience (10th ed). McGraw-Hill Professional. ISBN 978-1-259-96326-
- All sources must have: authors, publication dates, and publishers.
- Report must include a cover page and the following contents, used as subtitles:
- Your case study must exhibit good writing, research, and analytical skills, appropriate for an MBA-level paper and must be written in the formal style.
- DO NOT share personal experience for this assignment. This is a case study that has its own set of information.
- Don’t put charts, diagrams and other visual components,
- Submit your report via Turnitin
This final exam holds a value of 30% of your final grade.