The answers are given in the video.
- What did the alert investigator see that nobody else saw?
- What problems did the forensic scientist have in Teas City, Texas?
- What was discovered on a rural dirt road?
- How long were they dead when they were found?
- What did police officers believe was the state of mind of the perpetrator?
- Describe the 2 victims.
- Why do the investigators think it was the perpetrator’s first crime?
- List evidence was found at the scene.
- What did the find on Cammy’s Keleman’s left leg?
- Why would lifting the fingerprint difficult?
- How did they lift the fingerprint from the blood?
- Describe the problem with the fingerprint taken from the skin?
- How did they isolate the fingerprint?
- Describe what was ubique about the tires and how did they find where they were sold?
- Describe what the witness, the prostitute, tell and gave the police?
- Why did the police suspect Castillon as being the murderer?
- Describe the evidence that supported the polices’ suspicions?