Analyze how Senior Leaders assist in the development of organizations and leaders to achieve results by integrating leadership competencies and experience into an organizational-level leadership position.
Assignment: Write 4-6 page substantive essay adhering to the appropriate APA 7th Edition writing standards, NOT including title page or reference page, demonstrating an understanding of three ELOs presented during term from each of the three modules (pick one ELO from each module).
Critical Thinking and Assessments
Organizational Power and Influence/Servant Leader
Leadership and Communication
Leadership Development/Developing Ethical Organizations
As you write, think about what are the major takeaways from the ELO’s and the applicability as a future graduate of the course. The goal of this reflection is not to rewrite what you have previously written about in the preceding three modules verbatim from your module journal assignments. The outcome of this reflective exercise is to provide you an opportunity to reflect on the material presented and its application as a Senior leader. Reflect on how they apply as a Senior leader and describe how you would apply them along with an accurate example to demonstrate your level of understanding through analysis, self-reflection and self-awareness.
Additionally, this reflection exercise will serve as a conduit for your course capstone oral presentation (C600) that you will present during Phase III of the resident course. In reviewing the ELOs, write how you can employ the lessons learned as a graduate.
List at a minimum of one reference per ELO for a minimum of three references utilized during the term.
· Double Spaced the entire paper IAW APA 7th Edition 20
· Standard-sized paper (8.5″ x 11″)
· 1″ margins on all sides
· Size 12 pt. Times New Roman font
· Use flush-left alignment and ragged right; do not divide words at the end of the line.
· Indent paragraphs five spaces (Set the tab key)
· Use one space at the end of a sentence.
· Abbreviations: The first time you use a term, spell it out in full, followed by its abbreviation in parentheses; thereafter, you may use the abbreviation only.