- A Miniature pie food truck company that operates out of a storefront.
- The pie’s small size make them perfect for a quick snack, and because the trucks are only transporting them, drivers do not need baking training.
- Entire transaction can take place in a smaller amount of time.
- Customer target is people from 20 to 35 who can appreciate a tiny pie.
- Mission is to spread the joy of pie throughout the DC area, and then more.
- Current numbers are still being ballparked, and possible investors are being examined.