Case Study: Stuff Dot Inc. – Rewarding Users for Actively Shopping and Sharing!
- Read the case on pages 561-563 in your text.
- Watch the video supplement to the case at link tv/13e/v19-5 (Links to an external site.).
- Respond to the following case question. (Disregard the questions in the text.)
Application Assignment/Case Study
StuffDOT, Inc p. 561-563
- Read the case on pages 561 – 563 in your text.
- Review: https://www.owler.com/company/stuffdot(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
- StuffDOT has not been growing in the marketplace compared to competitors. You have been asked to consult with the StuffDOT marketing team. They are specifically looking to revise their communication and social media strategies for StuffDOT to grow its user base.
Consider the following objectives for your recommendations:
- Analyze StuffDOT’s major competitors.
- Make recommendations for:
- Compare the differing roles of StuffDOT customers receiving messages through traditional versus social media and how StuffDOT brand managers should select social media.
- Examine the causes of the convergence of the real and digital worlds and how this will affect the StuffDOT’s use of social media.
- Be sure to make connections to the unit chapters concepts and terms.
- Three references are required.
Three to four pages are required for an application assignment.
Citations for the textbook:
Kerin, R. A., & Hartley, S. W. (2021). Marketing (13th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education.