Course: Enterprise Risk Management
LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY PROF.
Due Date – 1 day
Final Research Paper:
Risk management is one of the most important components in empowering an organization to achieve its ultimate vision. With proper risk management culture and knowledge, team members will be “speaking” the same language, and they will leverage common analytical abilities to identify and mitigate potential risks as well as exploit opportunities in a timely fashion. In order to consolidate efforts, the existence of an integrated framework is crucial. This is why an ERM is necessary to the fulfillment of any organization’s goals and objectives.
In your final research project for the course, your task is to write a 7-10 page paper discussing the following concepts:
- Why should an organization Implement an ERM application?
- What are some key challenges and solutions to Implementing an ERM?
- What is Important for an effective ERM?
- Discuss at least one real organization that has been effective with implementing an ERM framework or /application.
- Conclusion, final thoughts for future research
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately seven to ten pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course, the course textbook, and at least ten scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find supplemental resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Etges, A. P. B. da S., Grenon, V., Lu, M., Cardoso, R. B., de Souza, J. S., Kliemann Neto, F. J., & Felix, E. A. (2018). Development of an enterprise risk inventory for healthcare. BMC Health Services Research, 18(1), N.PAG. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-018-3400-7
Plagiarism includes copying and pasting material from the internet into assignments without properly citing the source of the material.