Provide detailed assessment for the following and support your responses with some numerical examples:
● What is the F probability distribution? In what way does it differ from a t probability distribution?
● In an ANOVA, what is between group difference and what is within group difference?
● What is covariance and how does it differ from correlation?
Question 2:(1 page, 2 reference)
Use the article you chose in the Week 2 Discussion to discuss the study’s significance to the research field and related professional practice:
● The main contribution of the author to the field of study and generalizability of the research findings
● The value of the study for the related professional practice and the social impact of the research
In addition to the textbook, include a minimum of two (2) scholarly references and cite them within the text of your discussion.
Respond to at least one peer enhancing the collaborative learning environment.
Use this article:
Cerulli, R., Dameri, R., P. & Sciomachen, P. (2018). Operations management in distribution networks within a smart city frame. IMA Journal of Management Mathematics, 29, 189-205. doi:10.1093/imaman/dpw024
Question 3: (2 pages, 2 reference)
Complete the following section of your final paper:
Significance of the study: (How US universities could recruit more international students)
● Justify the expected significance of the proposed study by delineating its potential contribution to the field relevant to your research, professional practice, and the social impact of your research.
Note: you should use non-confirmatory language, such as:
“The potential findings of my study might lead to a better understanding of outsourcing.”
“The evaluation of employee attitudes could help improve company production.”
Question 4：（1 page, 1 reference）
● Select a TED Talk video relevant to the business course you are currently enrolled in and/or your internship assignment.
● Describe what information you agree with and the parts you liked or disliked in the video content.
● Summarize it and include the URL reference.