Wk 3 Team – Classroom Walkthrough Instrument
- Develop a classroom walk-through instrument for teachers observing teachers (not for administrator evaluation) in your pretend school using the course readings as references. You can create a new walk-through instrument, one that you found online, or one that a team member is using or has used in the past. The APA formatted reference must be used if you are using an existing instrument.
Include four indicators and a rating scale with descriptors for each category created. An example of 4 indicators are:
- Student Engagement
- Academic Rigor
- An example of a rating scale with descriptors:
Minimal- Not observed.
Basic- Inconsistently Utilized
Proficient- Consistently Utilized
Include a 350-word summary for the following:
- The process for organizing the teacher walk-throughs
- What data would be collected
- How the information would be used to guide professional development and instructional changes.